Manna Ministries Worldwide
Praise God for how He has worked through Manna Ministries in 2012!
- Initiated a sponsorship program for orphaned and under-resourced children.
- Established Animal Husbandry Projects in four rural Uganda bush villages to poverty stricken Ugandan families.
- Attended No Child Left Behind World Vision Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Constructed homes and sheds through the Glocal Outreach (with Habitat for Humanity) Grand Rapids, MI.
- Opened Rapha's House Orphan Care Home in Lukaya Uganda; serving 26 victimized and at-risk children.
- Journeyed to Honduras for missions and outreach development.
- Served at the Thanksgiving Homeless Outreach (with Mel Trotter Ministries) Grand Rapids, MI.
- Packed and Delivered Manna Christmas Blessing Shoeboxes to Tijuana, Mexico.
By partnering with local organizations and other service providers, our mission is to:
- Spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and his plan for healing, hope and salvation
- Establish that all humans have dignity and worth because we are God's children
- Disciple families and communities to love one another and follow God's direction
- Address the real world needs of health, education and income faced by the impoverished
A Glimpse of Manna Ministries
"Here I am. Send ME!" Isaiah 6:8b
Manna Volunters Thanksgiving 2012
A Story of Hope
Many of the best lessons about faith have come from children. This is why Jesus
said, "I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it." (Mark 10:15) Let the story of one Ugandan orphan named Hope inspire your faith . . .